NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill Overview
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a great model that is equipped with an HD touchscreen. Thanks to the convenient 7″ control panel, it is fast and easy to choose workout programs and browse web pages. Users will get Android browser, lots of useful training apps and an opportunity to exercise enjoying outstanding landscape views provided by iFit Google Maps workouts.
It is easy to add apps and tunes because the 1750 treadmill has iPod-compatible speakers and a tablet-sized shelf.
This model is suitable for users who like running or walking. It has excellent performance specs, including a 3.8 CHP motor, a large track with incline and decline and good cushioning, which can be turned on for best joint protection or turned off for better training results.
The warranty terms are favorable and include a five-year warranty on all parts and electronics as well as two years of free service.
Generally, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a really great home treadmill and one of the best of NordicTrack models.
- Touchscreen Control Panel. There is a 7″ touchscreen that allows you to monitor the training process and do other actions from one place. You can check emails, communicate with your friends on social media, read the latest news, etc.
- Tablet Option. It is possible to use fitness apps of your choice or just to enjoy watching your favorite shows. You can use a special bracket to put your own device above the console and use it as you wish.
- Built-In Workout Apps. You are offered to use a range of workout apps that have been designed by professionals. It is an effective way to reach the best training results. All in all, there are 38 programs available in the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, and you can easily choose the one you like the most. Various programs are available for different types of training, including speed training, interval training, calorie burn, heart rate control and others.
- iFit Coach. You can take advantage using iFit Coach. Please note that subscription is required. Thanks to it, you can use treadmill’s touchscreen or your own device to access automated data logs, customized workouts from certified trainers, various Google Maps workouts, great video workouts and other options. iFit Coach is an effective way to check out useful and helpful guidance related to your training, dieting, sleeping, etc.
- Incline and Decline. The deck of this treadmill is able to incline and decline by up to 15% and 3% accordingly. Thanks to this feature, it is possible to boost the metabolic rate and work on sculpturing certain muscle groups. If you experience certain joint trouble, you should train on a slight slant, which will help shift your body’s weight and reduce pressure on your knees. The incline and decline is fun to use with iFit Google Maps programs to enjoy the views of beautiful landscapes.
- Motor. There is 3.8 CHP drive used in the Commercial 1750 Treadmill. It is pretty powerful and works quietly.
- High Speed. This NordicTrack allows users to reach the speed of 12 mph, which is really impressive. It is perfect for runners and effective for skip-free interval training.
- Tread Belt. The workout area is pretty large. It is of 60″ x 22″, and the track is 2″ wider than in many other models. The length of this model is good for runners. The belt of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is made of high-quality material, designed for longevity and quiet operation.
- On and Off Track Cushioning. The cushioning of the Commercial 1750 is great for runners who like outdoor conditions. With activated cushioning, the physical shock of training becomes smaller by about 30%. If you want to feel like training on asphalt, you can turn the cushioning off.
- Heart Rate Monitoring. There is a Bluetooth® heart monitoring system provided, which helps you to control the work of your heart. Thanks to the chest pulse strap, you will see relevant information on the screen to know how you should train in order to reach the needed results. It is also possible to use squeezing sensors in the treadmill handlebars to obtain the needed information.
- Three Fans. You can use the help from AutoBreeze fans in order to choose workout pace or set it manually. You can use a relevant option located in the console to cool your face, and you can cool your body with the option integrated into the accessory tray.
- Foldable. It is easy to store this treadmill, because it can be folded upright. Thanks to the EasyLift telescoping technology, it takes a few minutes to fold the 1750 model even though its weight is not small. The treadmill sizes are of 72.25″ L X 34″ W X 61″ H when it is unfolded.
- High Capacity. This treadmill is suitable for users with the weight of up to 300 pounds.
- Warranty. A lifetime warranty is provided for the frame and motor, 5-year warranty is available for its parts and 2-year warranty is provided for service.
The new Commercial 1750 Treadmill NordicTrack is definitely worth your attention for a range of outstanding specs and opportunities. This model is better than the previous one and comes with a high-definition touchscreen and better streamlined frame. Although the price for this model is pretty low, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 can be a good purchase for experienced and demanding users.