ProForm Pro 2000 Overview
The ProForm PRO 2000 is a good treadmill that combines great features like iFit with space efficiency. Users will enjoy its great sound system. The machine comes with a track that is able to incline or decline. If your weight is less than 350 pounds, the ProForm PRO 2000 may be really perfect for you.
This treadmill belongs to the low-priced ProForm’s new PRO series. More expensive models like the PRO 2500 and 4500 have full-color touch screens and are suitable for people with bigger weight.
- Compact design. This treadmill can be easily folded vertically in order to free more floor space. Thanks to the shock assist technology, you will not have problems with this.
- Display. Users will get an 8″ display that is convenient to watch from different heights. There are 24 preset programs, and it is also possible to use iFit Live.
- Good program variety. All in all, users will find 24 different built-in workouts, and each of them can be personalized. The main options of those programs are speed, high intensity, incline and calorie-burning. The incline can reach up to 15%, and it is possible to set the decline up to 3%. The speed offered is also good and reaches up to 12 mph. This means that this machine is suitable for people with different levels of experience. Lots of people like using popular iFit training options. Thanks to iFit, people can access different workouts, virtually exercise with a trainer, compete with friends on Facebook and simulate running using Google Maps.
- Incline and decline. Incline options can be set from -3% to 15%, which allows simulating outdoor conditions and training different muscle groups. It is possible to change workout programs automatically or just with “One-Touch” button.
- Track. The size of the track is of 60″ x 22″. This means that this machine is available for most people, who are not extremely tall or wide.
- iPod port. It is possible to play your music on different MP3 players. The treadmill comes with 3.0 Intermix Acoustics speakers.
- Good Motor. This treadmill comes with an outstanding 3.5 CHP motor. It has lifetime warranty and is suitable for people with no more than 350-pound weight.
- Brilliant Warranty. The warranty that you will get on this treadmill is really impressive. There is lifetime warranty on the motor and frame, two-year warranty on service and five-year warranty on parts.
- I cannot really compare, because it is the first treadmill I have ever purchased, but as for me, it feels the same as the models that you can find at gyms.
- This machine is very easy to assemble. The design is good. I like how it works, and I did not have any problems so far. I just want it to have the iFit module. People do not like paying extra money for additional services. Generally, I found this machine very helpful in relieving my knee pain that I had after running on the street. It has great cushioning that is very helpful to reduce pressure on the knees during exercising.
- That is a really awesome treadmill! I purchased this one for my son and daughter-in-law as a Christmas present. Brilliant! They just loved this amazing machine! Every single detail is solid, and the overall design is great. It comes with a range of pre-programmed workout programs and convenient monitoring systems. You can even plug your iPods there! It has everything to make your training effective and enjoyable. I believe that it is going to serve us well for many years. It is much better than my old treadmill!
- It works perfectly. I have been using this machine for more than a year and have not had any single problem with it. This treadmill is very easy to fold and store. I exercise every day now, because it is really enjoyable. The machine works quietly and smoothly. I definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to purchase something quality and affordable.